Tuesday, January 09, 2007

my 2 weeks off

my vacatoin was cool man couse i got to sleep in and sleep some more. just not enough snow we need a lot more. over my vacatoin i whent to my moms house and had a turky dinner it was awesome. then a few days later i whent to my sisters house and stayed there a few days to. i also watched tito ortiz get his ass kicked by chuck liddel it was awesome man. also i saw forrest griffin get knocked out in the 2nd round god dam crazy man his foot was twitching and every thing.
a couple days ago we re-made an awesome jump in the pines it great you can get about 6 feet hight and do a no hander it's fun. Then when w had snow i drove my dirtbike around in a field super funand thats abot it for me oh yeah and for new years i shot my guns off a 300 savage and a 12 gage shot gun it was pretty cool man.

No comments: