Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My March break

On my march break i slept in all the time and 3 days into my march break i went to my grandmas in onieda for acouple of days then i went to my brothers house in London Ontario for the rest of my March break. While at my brother house we went and saw monster trucks, and after that we went downtown in London and saw acouple of old guys fighting outside a bar it was cool, then on our way walking around downtown we talked to some hot chick and then went to play pool. On our way out of downtown we saw 2 more fights, one guy got sucker punched in the teeth by a bouncer and the other guy just got pushed out, then we saw drunk people slipping on ice all over the place. Acouple days after i met up with my cuz at the mall and then. The next day i went home.

No comments: