Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CRAZY SKI TRIP

In the morning I go to school and hang out for a little while. Looking around at the white snow blinding my eyes I blinked and looked away and smacked into the school bus door and got laughed at by Tyler and Kyle so I kicked them in the nuts. I walked on the bus and put my board down and sat down and put tunes on and try not to fall asleep. All kinds of crazy stuff happened on the way to Mont Avila, like a dude was walking down his driveway and a big ass bear came out of nowhere and ripped his guts out with a swing of his paw. Almost at Mont Avila a guy was getting chased by a cougar and he ran and fell over on ice and flew under the bus getting squished, and the cougar just smacked into the bas and it scared Tyler and he cried like a little girl. Finally at Mont Avila me Kyle and Tyler got out ticket and went up the mountain. We raced and Kyle won first, then Tyler, then me. The last race Kyle and I were battling for the lead, at the same time we punched each other and fell down. Tyler went flying by but only made it down half way, because a big sasquache type thing came out and grabbed him and bit his head off and threw him into traffic. Me and Kyle went to a burger king and got something to eat, when we were leaving Kyle got shot by a hobbit on a magic carpet 20 feet in the air. Then I ran away and got ran over by 20 ski-doo’s and one quad and a couple deer, moose, elk, and 3 elephants.

No comments: