Wednesday, February 21, 2007

the snowboarding trip

One day we were riding out in B.C and me, kody and Tyler were racing down the slope ahhhhhhhhhh a tree. Last one down had to jump in a pool outside and then role in the snow. So we all took different lines and we said we would meet at the bottom ahhhhhhh some dude CRASH. I was the 1st one down and kody was 2nd but no Tyler so we thought we would wait at the bottom but only for no one to show. So kody took a ski-doo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit a rabbit flipped him over and slapped him and ran away then he got up and said he would go and look for him and I said I would wait at the bar and I got some hot chicks phone#. Kody was gone for an hour or so he came back with Tyler and I was wasted. So they took me to my room shot me on the floor then both kicked me and left me there. Wile they went out to party in the bush with 2 other dudes then kody and Tyler kicked there asses and stole there money witch they both had $2000 on them.
The next day they woke me up and said we were going to buy new boards. We finally got to the board shop and we all picked out some kick ass boards and went to do some runs on the slopes and Tyler did this super big ass 360 over house and crashed super dum ass and rolled into some girls house broke the door down and got the shit beat out of him by 3 hot chicks. I tried and landed it then Kody tried and landed. then out of no wears a big stupid monster came out and ripped Tyler and Kody heads off and I screamed like a little girl and jumped into that house that Tyler broke and then the 3 hot chicks got killed then I got killed by a man eating rabbit and that monster went and killed every one on that hill.
The end

No comments: