Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A sad day for Kyle

It was nice day out side the sun was out the brides to. It was the day the school was going on a ski trip. But me Kyle and Kody are going snowboarding. Kyle side to Kody that he is going to beat me and Kody down the hill. But Kody has something in mind. 1h later we get to he slopes, we got our tickets and we went on the highest hill there.


Me and the twins raced down the kody was in the lead when kyle got mad and slapped kody the face and kody cried. Then Jake the teacher came out of the bushes with the girl from that freach I think it was called la bell province and slapped kyle in the face and kick him in the nuts. Kyle rolled down the legs over head. You can hear the bone sniping. Jake got scared and run back into the bushes. Then me and Kody went down the hill to see Kyle ripped apart body green bloody all over the snow. Kody was looking at his dead twin when a little kitte came and ate Kody I run scared for my life when I got hit by I snow ball when I look at who hit me it was kyle. When I side you are dead he look and smiled hit me with his board bloody splashed and the snow.

No comments: